NewsSubscribe to news
Registration of participants and acceptance of applications for reports in the framework of the XXI annual international Congress #ITM '20 is open.
The annual international Congress "Information technologies in medicine" #ITM " 20 will be held on October 15-16, 2020 in the Congress center of the Cosmos hotel, 150 Mira Ave., Moscow.
List of main issues of the scientific program:
Digital healthcare. National and regional health information systems. Integration. Status and tasks.
Current issues of medical statistics.
Regulatory, legal and technological support for information interaction in the health sector. State registration of medical SOFTWARE.
Complex automation of medical organizations. Specialized medical information systems.
ITMDev-platforms and environments for creating information systems and applications in the health sector.
Decision support systems in healthcare.Solutions for monitoring and optimizing clinical diagnostic processes.
Electronic medical records are a key element of information interaction, its elements, integration, and development.
Improving efficiency in the digital healthcare environment. Models, flexible approach, project management.
The use of telecommunications, mobile and WEB technologies in the provision of medical care.
Information technologies in the system of continuous professional education of health care workers.
End-to-end it technologies in healthcare (Blockchain, AR, VR, IOT, GIS, Biometrics, Machine learning, Cloud computing).Practical use opportunities and application practices.
Specialized symposia, conferences, workshops and round tables.
Opportunities for publications of participants of #ITM events.
Participants of the scientific program of the all-Russian forum #Itmsibir '20 and the International Congress #ITM' 20 are given the opportunity to publish their research results in specialized scientific publications for free:
- annual thematic issue (October, 2020) of the scientific journal "Doctor and information technologies" (VAC, RSCI, Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)) - scientific articles that meet the requirements of the VAC. Acceptance of manuscripts until July 1, 2020.;
- collection of scientific articles " Digital healthcare. Proceedings of the XXI International Congress "Information technologies in medicine" (Moscow, October 15-16, 2020). Electronic publication (RSCI).Acceptance of manuscripts until October 15, 2020. More...
Proceedings of the XX International Congress "Information technologies in medicine" 2019 was published.
Proceedings of the XX International Congress "Information technologies in medicine" 2019 includes thematically structured research results of authors - participants of the Congress in the following areas:
- Mathematical modeling and analysis of clinical processes;
- Data mining and medical decision support systems.
- Application of information systems for solving problems of health, education and science.